Should i hide my ip address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hide absolutely everything that identifies you or finds you, but do NOT assume that hiding everything fully protects you.

Since you are asking the question, you are probably unable to hide your IP from anyone who is really interested.

And the question is pretty much useless. Why do you think that you should hide your IP? Who do you want to hide it from? If you gave us some more details, then we could give you some useful advice.

Also, you do realise that when you are using a proxy, all your traffic goes through one server and the owners of that server can monitor, collect, alter and report anything at their will? This includes most of your online passwords, e-mail content, website content etc etc..

You shouldn't need to if your ISP issues you a dynamic IP every time you connect to the net. Also, instead of hiding it, try protecting your PC better. Install a good firewall like ZoneAlarm or Kerio Sunbelt and a good AV program like Kaspersky or NOD32, along with at least two anti-spyware programs.

My learning

I don't think you can or use a Proxy.You have to set your service according
to your Providers address.Ask them this ?
This website knows what it is,right WebMaster ?

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
You shouldn't need to if your ISP issues you a dynamic IP every time you connect to the net. Also, instead of hiding it, try protecting your PC better. Install a good firewall like ZoneAlarm or Kerio Sunbelt and a good AV program like Kaspersky or NOD32, along with at least two anti-spyware programs.
i have ZoneAlarm pro but i dont use it beacue i like using avast. how good is vistas firewall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back