4 Gigs of ram
600 GB HDD

Only thing im worried about is,you can overclock laptops bc they over heat
BUT THIS IS NOT A LAPTOP
MY computer is an all in one

Here is a picture
129del1.jpg

mypc0.jpg

Do you think this would be ok to Overclock?

ive had one of these b4 and its just liek a reguluar rams and hdd inside,no like reduced size or anything

Its still small form, laptop like, with a LCD on top of it as opposed to hinged on the end.

Personally I wouldn't unless you can change the stock coolers for something else that can handle overclocking.

Usually a 10% overclock is pretty safe, if the motherboard allows it I'm sure you would be fine with that. It will get hotter, and heat does shorten the lifespan of electronics, but how often do you wear out a computer before it simply becomes too old to run modern software well?

The thing is, a 10% overclock is probably not going to take a game from lagging to not lagging. The best bet to stop lagging on a "non-upgradeable" system is to just reduce the resolution or textures in the games you are playing.

with the mentioning of this pc being overclocked being an oem machine you will throw your warranty out the window. i wouldn't because oem parts on this mobo are not made to be overclocked and are made to be mass produced so u have a higher change of frying ur pc. despite this not being a laptop the small form factor im surprised they managed to fit a 9400gt without the card overheating. despite the small size this seems more like a media computer (HTPC) more than a gaming computer.

Back