Sims 2 - Black body and a white face with things written on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=arial]So I got a new lap top like 4 days ago and downloaded Sims 2. I installed it and it worked perfectly. I went to sleep and the next day when I went into the neighborhood everything (tree) were white,like newspaper with codes and stuff written on them and my sims were black with white heads (the same as the trees). I uninstalled the game and when I played it it had the same problem. I downloaded another sims 2 but from a different site. I installed it and again it worked perfectly but when I went on it the second time it had the exact same problem. I refreshed or w/e it's called my graphics card and I took out all the CC when I played the second time incase it was a CC mistake but it's not. plss help!! I've played sims 3 but I don't like it I much rather play sims 2 plus I know how to use Body Shop perfectly :((( plzz I am addicted to Sims 2 and I hope the problem it's in my computer so I wont be able to play sims 2 or any sims as well :( just pls help me,anything will do,oh n plz don't give me sites to post my question to because it will take forever just pls help!!! D::snapshot_3d4909ae_5d4914f7.jpgsnapshot_00000003_9d4a1f8f.jpg that's what I mean D':::[/FONT]

Did you try it on a different computer? Additionally, where did you download it from?
[FONT=Arial]I don't have a different computer I just got my lap top and my parents laptop but they wont let me use it to play games cuz it's for like bissines and stuff :(( and I got it from isohunt.com that's where I usually download games from, and I've never had this kind of problem with any other games that I got from there before :\\[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back