TechSpot

Sims 2 - Black body and a white face with things written on it

By Ambrehh
Aug 29, 2012
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I got a new lap top like 4 days ago and downloaded Sims 2. I installed it and it worked perfectly. I went to sleep and the next day when I went into the neighborhood everything (tree) were white,like newspaper with codes and stuff written on them and my sims were black with white heads (the same as the trees). I uninstalled the game and when I played it it had the same problem. I downloaded another sims 2 but from a different site. I installed it and again it worked perfectly but when I went on it the second time it had the exact same problem. I refreshed or w/e it's called my graphics card and I took out all the CC when I played the second time incase it was a CC mistake but it's not. plss help!! I've played sims 3 but I don't like it I much rather play sims 2 plus I know how to use Body Shop perfectly :((( plzz I am addicted to Sims 2 and I hope the problem it's in my computer so I wont be able to play sims 2 or any sims as well :( just pls help me,anything will do,oh n plz don't give me sites to post my question to because it will take forever just pls help!!! D:: snapshot_3d4909ae_5d4914f7.jpg snapshot_00000003_9d4a1f8f.jpg that's what I mean D':::
  2. superty12

superty12 TS Enthusiast Posts: 432

Did you try it on a different computer? Additionally, where did you download it from?
  3. Ambrehh

Ambrehh TS Rookie Topic Starter

I don't have a different computer I just got my lap top and my parents laptop but they wont let me use it to play games cuz it's for like bissines and stuff :(( and I got it from isohunt.com that's where I usually download games from, and I've never had this kind of problem with any other games that I got from there before :\\
  4. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,432   +218

TechSpot cannot support pirated games.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.