Sims 2 installation help

I have the computer game Sims 2. During the installation, at exactly 22% there's an error. It looks kind of like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sims 2
Support\*,*
22%
--------------------------------------------------------------------
After like about 10 minutes staying at 22%, there's an error message asking me to either retry installing or cancel the installation. (Looks like this)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sims 2

A problem occurred when trying to transfer the file 'E:\Support\EReg.bin' from the media.
Do you want to retry to copy the file, or cance the installation?

Retry Cancel
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please give me some advice. When I keep clicking the Retry button, it keeps repeating the problem.

Is this a copy of the original disc, if so it has probably not been done correctly.

If this is an original disc check for its condition, even a small scratch can mess up the installation. If the disc is brand new and in perfect condition then it is probably a manufacturing error and should be returned for replacement.

One solution you could try is to transfer the entire disc onto your hard drive and then try to install it from there using the autorun.exe file.

problem at 8% of installation of sims 2

When I try to install sims 2, it stops at 8% and this comes up

A problem occurred while trying to transfer the file 'TSData/Res/sound/voice1.package' from the media

I keep hitting retry but it does nothing...

help?!

sims 2 :/

i have a problem... when i istalled the sims2 , the instalattion stopped at 22% !!! what can i do ? this game is not mine and it have used again

Back