Sims2 failed to find DirectX 9.0 c compatible graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so I'm trying to play the sims 2 on my computer and i am so frustrated. it says "failed to find DirectX 9.0 c compatible graphics..." and i dont know what to do. i read a post from...like 3 years ago and it said to check what kind of video card the girl had and stuff...but i looked it up exactly where it said to and couldnt find anything that looked like the types they had on there... i'm so confused!!! i would appreciate anyones help!
Thanks!!

tinytera07

Please use proper thread titles from now on. Thanks.

You need a better video graphics system. We need to know more about what computer you are using.

follow the link below.................................................................... v v

Brand, model, Intel or AMD, age, memory size, repair history. The kind of information a tech can use in comparison with others to help you look for known problems.

okay...i'm not sure about age because we got it from someone about...probably two years ago... it says its an HP Pavillion 04 so...(sorry i'm not a computer whiz...but i guess you already knew that :) ) the system model:p6317A-ABA 510n Processor: Intel Celeron CPU 1200MHz and the memory is 32.0 MB... i dont know if that helps any...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back