Since building this rig, I have had 9 BSOD

The BSOD have happend when surffing the web, playing WOW, and with system at idel. Any help would be appreciated. Have run Memtest 86+ and no memory problems. Thanks in advance. Running WIndows7 service pack 1, AMD Phenom II x4 965, MSI 890-GD70 motherboard, SSD OCZ Agility Sata III (OS Only), HDD Seagate Barracuda Sata III (Programs), PSU Corsair TX750 V2 750 W, Video Card is XFX Radeon HD6870, Memory G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1600, Virus Program Symantic Norton 360 V5.0

Attachments

• mini.zip
    123.3 KB · Views: 2
  • mini 2.zip
    92 KB · Views: 1
What security software do you have running in real time protection besides Norton, i.e. Microsoft Essentials, etc.?

Do you have anything overclocked?

How many Passes did you allow for Memtest?

Find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match?

Route 44

I have no other security programs running, nothing is overclocked, and the voltage is set @ 1.5v in bios, which is correct. Memtest did 7 passes on each stick, and then reinstalled and did 7 more on both. But I just had another dump, while I was restarting to retrive the voltage bios setting. I have included that dump. I was also playing wow and that program had a fatal exception, and I sent that info to Blizzard per their request.

Attachments

• 081311-10171-01.zip
    22 KB · Views: 2
Your error code is 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

Do the following and note any Yellow Triangles and Red X's and what they flag:

Start > Run > EventVwr.msc > Okay.

My guess at this point is It could be your wireless drivers or a video card driver.

That would be in the bios. I think its the same as my UD7 in the 'integrated peripherals' under 'on chip SATA type:
Options: IDE/RAID.AHCI

Upon checking BIOS On-Chip Sata Controller (Enabled), PCI IDE Bus Master (Enabled), Raid Mode (IDE), also had another minidump, see attached file.

Attachments

• 081311-10046-01.zip
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
Back