• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
New to this site.
I have an issue with my In-Home network. When we are on the web it seems to skip on and off every 4-6 minutes. Or, on normal days, it has a cycle of 32-57 minute intervals whereby our web brousing experience is stopped cold, lots of hang time! I have XP Pro 64bit, other computers on network XP Pro (32bit). I do the 'repair connection' in Network Options frequently, seems to help only when I do it 2-3 time in a row but end up in the same cycles.

Question(s): Could it be my DSL provider? the way my network is setup? or could it be variability in the frequency in power from my transformer that could be causing this? Note: I've had the phone company out to check all lines coming in and inside the home.... no issues there & DSL is strong according to the phone company tech. Lastly (I know.... when will you stop asking questions? :rolleyes:) Can a security system disrupt web brousing, in effecting DSL service? If so, how?

I really need assistance on this as two/four people here use the net for business. Just trying to troubleshoot this before I hire a tech to build me a better mousetrap. Your comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!! :)

MouseMan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back