slimline model graphics card with a single expansion plate??

Status
Not open for further replies.
High guys, i have this PC model, which is great for me as its small and allows me to hook up my TV box to it, so i can watch tv through my PC.
However, I would love to be able to play some of the high end games which require a good graphics card, so I am looking for a slimline model with a single expansion plate (I have no idea what that means!)
I currently have the NVIDIA Geforce 5700VE which is just not good enough. So I was wondering if someone could help me out finding a really good graphics card that would fit the requirements of my Aopen XC cube.
Thanks!

By the way the specs of my PC are:

Windows XP professional, service pack 2
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHZ (2CPUs)
1024 Ram
DirectX 9.0c
NVIDIA Geforce FX 5700VE, 256MB Memory (What I want to upgrade!)

Thanks

The Diamond Dog said:
so I am looking for a slimline model with a single expansion plate (I have no idea what that means!)
I would assume that this means the card has to occupy only one of the slot covers on the back of your machine.

Also, with SFF machines, cooling is critical. Putting a more powerful graphics card in there may result in a serious meltdown whenever you try to run anything 3D.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...egory=48&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc=profile

Hi there, thanks for that. You know the Graphics cards on the link you gave me, will they all work on my PC? If so which one of them is the best?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back