Small changes to forums

mailpup

TS Special Forces
I noticed the small changes made to the forums recently. The method used to indicate that there are new posts in a given forum changed. I think it's slightly better than before. However, I do miss the links to the sub-forums that used to be on the index page. Newer members and lurkers might not know they exist unless they explore some. Also, with links it is faster to access the sub-forums.

Did I miss any other changes?

They were all small and cosmetic, I think you caught most of them. The actual forum/community overhaul is coming soon though, late February hopefully.

Did there use to be a "Save Draft" button below ??
Or was I some wherelse??

I just got pinched by @mailpup for providing a link in my signature to my eBay worldpage (not possible to provide malicious link if it was allowed page onsite)

Not that I'm sore about what @mailpup did as I understand it IS advertising

However the link wording (as is below) did not say something different to what it actually was ie. if you didn't want to see eBay then obliviously you'd not >click< through one would assume.

I guess the reason for replying to this post is that I wanted to ask what is it that you/your site www.techspot.com is going to change to "Kick-start the Global economy"
World leaders are currently congregating in Davos, Switzerland, for the 2012 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting, as they try to find ways to kick-start the global economy.

Two studies released at the forum profess to offer a glimmer of hope, and as you might’ve guessed, the Internet is at the heart of it.
From here a site I clicked through from one of your 'current' stories
They were all small and cosmetic, I think you caught most of them. The actual forum/community overhaul is coming soon though, late February hopefully.

In the overhaul?

Edit:- On another front (parity :p) is that a Facebook/Twitter/Google+ buttons on your front page?
I could argue that you want me to link you in *PRIVATELY* for your free advertising but if I wish to do the same then it kinda comes up a little short on your behalf :(
Nb. a lot has changed in the payment of goods since it's inception in 2003 There are phones that you can use to pay for goods and services (Reto Meier - Jan 20, 2012 - Public Yesterday I paid for groceries using my phone.-using a google nexus prime)

Sorry to say this ucould2, but you are not making a lot of sense. And yes, the link on your signature could be seen as advertising which we prohibit and it's in our right to enforce certain guidelines to keep the forum and community clean from spammers.

Back