Smart Defrag not starting with Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habylab

I can't get smart degrag to start with windows. I have WinPatrol installed and it never prompts me to accept it, when i switch the setting on in Smart Defrag. I have tried about 3 times now to re-install, and it doesn't help.

What can I do ?!?!

I have posted on the forum. I have redownloaded the install file many times. Its the most hastle I have had to go threw to get it to do something so basic! Know any commands I can put in the shortcutt to get it to start in the taskbar on start up?

Well I use that program too under Windows 7 along with their Advance System Care Pro. Neither Pro or Smart Defrag are loading at boot-up. Not all systems are effected by this glitch. IOBIT has to fix the issue.

They had posted 1.45 version seems to be working though in 7.. ADC 3.5.1 launches SD 1.45 both can run in the background.

If Smart Defrag is still giving you trouble, you could try Defraggler. I have used it with Windows 7 and it worked pretty well for me.

I swear by Defrag to shutdown. I love that program because I don't have to wait around and turn off my computer when it has finally finished the defrag process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back