sngx's personal rainforest (NOT Dial-Up Friendly!)

SNGX1275

sngx's personal rainforest

I took these at ~3:30PM today. They came out just like that, I didn't do any photochop filters or anything. These were taken no more than 30 feet from my patio.

Rainforest 003.jpg

Rainforest 004.jpg

Awesome pics. fair play where it's due. :)

As for not being dial-up firendly.. I have a 1.1Mbps conection and it took a while to load the page. lol

Originally posted by XtR-X
Beautiful. Haha... "photochop".
heh, yeh.

Yeh all of this is clean, I didn't play with them any. The real story is I was out to buy beer after I finished my last presentation ever as a student, and halfway down the path to my truck (where I took the pics) I thought to myself "man if it still looks like that when I get back I'm taking pics". When I got back it did, and there you are.

And Spike, yeh my UL is only 128, it took a while to ul theml :). But after that its all on the university's server, and thats part of what I pay to get the degree from here right? so yeh, I'm going to link here rather than make ts host them.

yeh. I could resize them, and I did think about it. but really, thats how I got them and I do have webspace for only another few months (I think my uni gives me a few months after graduation) so I might as well make the uni servers work.

Very nice sng!

I could allmost feel the freshness of the air from those pics!

And it didn't take any longer to load than any other page... Man I love my 2 mbit line :D

Back