Sniffer dogs detect lung cancer

This is what i told the officer at the airport but he still went through my bags! :D

It's logical to think that a sniffer dog could be trained to detect anything that has a smell, no matter how small.

This is what i told the officer at the airport but he still went through my bags!

Ever wondered despite this, how so many drugs just get all over the world? I am not saying they bribe dogs ..... but hey facts are facts ;)

Who knows...I know that i wouldn't dare take drugs through an airport for any amount of money i was offered. Anyone who did would be just asking for it.

Besides, I was only joking....A bit like: I went to the doctors today. He said "You have a serious illness". So i said "I demand a second opinion". He said "alright, your also ugly" :D

Clever doggy. This is excellent. It would be weird though, having a dog sniff you and then bark once that you are okay, twice that you are sick, and thrice that there is something really wrong with you. The electronic nose seems interesting. Hopefully science will take a step forward.

@ Archean, they give doggies bones.

Back