Snipping Tool

By circusboy01
May 12, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Using Lenovo. Windows 7. 64 bit.
    Used the snipping tool to capture a section of my Desktop that I want to send in an E-mail.
    I've tried sending it to E-mail Recipient, and E-mail recipient (as attachment.)

Before I tried to send it I clicked the reply arrow on the E-mail I want to send it too figuring that's where it would show up.

Instead I get "There is no E-mail program associated to perform the required action.. Please install.one."
    "If one is already installed. Create an association in the Default programs control panel." ???

I have yahoo mail so I don't have install anything. If there is a place, somewhere, that I need to put in the E-mail address I'm sending the capture to. Like maybe in the Default Programs. I sure don't see it.

Thanks for any help.
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,383   +607

Use the snipping tool, SAVE AS somewhere on your computer, then ATTACH the file to yahoo mail.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.