TechSpot

So many alien movies have been made this year

By jeremy1982
Apr 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Out all of the alien movie that have been made this year, There has been quite a bit!! out of all the one's witch one do you think is the best so far? Or better yet best of all time!!

For me i would have to say old alien movies and Battle of LA, Predator

im not able to edit the title but i wanted to put this year and last!!

2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,578   +47

Movies just arn't going in the right direction for me...In the 80s they made some really great movies on (by todays standards) tight budgets. Predator being one of them in my eyes.

Today however, they're making some right crap on budgets that can make your eyes water.

My vote goes to Predator...I haven't seen the original Alien movies yet but it can't be long till i get to them.

3. jeremy1982

jeremy1982 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 85

alien 2,3 are the best and i have yet to see any of the new ones top them!!

4. abe10tiger

abe10tiger TechSpot Paladin Posts: 782   +10

My Favorite movie this year would probably be Battle: LA. But of course, nothing can beat Alien... classic! The best alien movie! :)

5. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,578   +47

My brother reckons Predator 2's some good but i haven't seen that either. Lack of Arnie's kinda putting me off on that one.

6. tommy1387

tommy1387 TS Rookie

they need to step up the alien movies

7. nicholasjtaylor

nicholasjtaylor TS Rookie

I recently enjoyed a alien film called, 'Paul'. That has Simon Pegg and his mate discover an alien. Really funny

8. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 11,054   +970

No need to worry, Danny Glover was great in the "Ah-Nold" part.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.