So many alien movies have been made this year

jeremy1982

Out all of the alien movie that have been made this year, There has been quite a bit!! out of all the one's witch one do you think is the best so far? Or better yet best of all time!!

For me i would have to say old alien movies and Battle of LA, Predator

im not able to edit the title but i wanted to put this year and last!!

Movies just arn't going in the right direction for me...In the 80s they made some really great movies on (by todays standards) tight budgets. Predator being one of them in my eyes.

Today however, they're making some right crap on budgets that can make your eyes water.

My vote goes to Predator...I haven't seen the original Alien movies yet but it can't be long till i get to them.

Movies just arn't going in the right direction for me...In the 80s they made some really great movies on (by todays standards) tight budgets. Predator being one of them in my eyes.

Today however, they're making some right crap on budgets that can make your eyes water.

My vote goes to Predator...I haven't seen the original Alien movies yet but it can't be long till i get to them.

alien 2,3 are the best and i have yet to see any of the new ones top them!!

My Favorite movie this year would probably be Battle: LA. But of course, nothing can beat Alien... classic! The best alien movie! :)

My brother reckons Predator 2's some good but i haven't seen that either. Lack of Arnie's kinda putting me off on that one.

Back