TechSpot

Social Jobs Partnership launches Facebook app with 1.7M open jobs

By Shawn Knight
Nov 15, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. A new Facebook application called the Social Jobs Partnership launched earlier today allows recruiters to post job listings directly on Facebook. This appears to be the same Facebook job board project that the Wall Street Journal touched on back during...

Read more
  2. People in america are jobless because they choose to be... this won't help.
  3. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 810   +91

But they aren't the ones that choose whether or not their application gets accepted instead of the application of another person.
  4. Jcanno0759

Jcanno0759 TS Rookie

Why not be jobless..... Welfare pays more $$$. I'm not jobless by the way and am lucky enough in this economy to have decent job that pays the bills
  5. I'm tired of being a slave for $10 an hour. That's just enough to scrap by and the higher ups not only know it, are in favor of it while they live in their lives of luxury and push people around. The 'American Dream' has never been more broken and it continues to get worse.
  6. NTAPRO

NTAPRO TS Enthusiast Posts: 810   +91

I'm looking for jobs and no one hasn't told me about any welfare :'(
    Go to jail, get free meals, exercise, and not worry about money. Besides,

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.