SoF2 Interview...

By lokem
Apr 2, 2002
  1. Just noticed this interview on SoF2:

Sounds awesome already... Except for the fact that they're using a Q3:TA engine. Hopefully the gfx will be even better than JK2 :D
  2. svtcobra

svtcobra TechSpot Paladin Posts: 761

Doubtful if their using the same engine.
  3. SleeperDC

SleeperDC TS Rookie Posts: 184

it looks much much better than SoF1
    hope the story is even better than SoF1 too.
  4. lokem

lokem TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 672

Re: Re: SoF2 Interview...

Frankly, the SoF2 screenies look a lot better than JK2. Perhaps it's the mods they did to the engine.

It's a continuation. Should be good since there's actually a continuation in storyline for once in a FPS! :D
  5. Ai Hate

Ai Hate TS Rookie Posts: 302

why's my guts on the floor?

when i played SoF, i didn't really care about the story much, for i enjoyed blasting bodie parts w/ my shotgun more... shoot their hands, legs and head... one by one :evil: :evil:
  6. lokem

Re: why's my guts on the floor?

Agreed! I was realy shocked the first time I played SoF1 when I could easily dismember the enemies.. YUM! :D

SoF2 promises even more disfigurement with their GHOUL system ;)
  7. boeingfixer

boeingfixer TS Rookie Posts: 1,006

I will agree with you guys there. There was nuthin like shooting someone and seeing the blood squirt out or taking someones head off. What a good game. The train and the Iran? levels got old though.
  8. lokem

They've got this cool new feature which can generate new levels dynamically for multiplayer. Wish they can do that for single player as well. Include a smart way of placing enemies and that game will be gold... :grinthumb
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.