Software to convert ppt. to avi and other

Kris101

Seems as though every year we have several ppts. with both audio and video that need converted to dvd's. We really are not designed to do this. So if I am going to have to buy something on my own I would like to buy something easy to use, but does a quality job and not expensive.

I would be great to have something that just does the job where it can just converted and burned. Any ideas??

Thanks so much!

I was trying to use windows movie maker, but that does not seem to allow for transition of slides,

So I am looking at avs4you or some sort of ppt2 to avi, program.

I have no experience with this so i just really want to get something that works with a some amount of ease.

Thanks much.

I never heard of (nor have had to do) the type of ppt conversion you ask about. So i gave Google a shot and I tried goolging convert powerpoint to media. There are several hits. Of course, the challenge is deciding which of these product claims are real and will work well as a product.

Seems E.M. Free PowerPoint Video Converter V3.00 has a freeware version in addition to paid versions so you can try it out for free.

Let us know if you find a good product! :)

Save AS Html preserves the presentation which can be used on a website :)

Back