Someone Please Help Me With My Toshiba Please I Beg You

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK,

ive had my satellite m45 s265 for about a year. Last week, it started hanging or "freezing" randomly but mostly when i moved it. HOWEVR, when i press down on the touchpad area, it unfreezes. I opened up part of the back that i was pressing on and it is the chipset or something. Whenever i press on it its fine but when i let go and move the laptop around it freezes up again. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never, ever, ever open the back of a computer when you don't know what you are doing. Were you grounded? You can ruin the computer by a simple touch. ON techspot, in the title, you are supposed to put the problem there, and people will answer you accordingly.

Try to restore the system to an earlier date. (start>programs>accesorries>sytem tools>sytem restore)

Correct cfitzarl YOU NEVER TOUCH THE INSIDE OF A COMPUTER EVER! IF YOU ARENT GROUNDED!!! Static is deff an emeny in any device with a circut board. And dont do it either if you have no clue what your doing because they are very senstive parts and you never want to be rough around them always gentle and grounded. And if it is about a year is it still under warranty, it should of came with a standard warranty for a year or you could of extended the warranty as well

bad contact

It seems you have a bad contact or a bad conection on mobo.

Perhaps your computer felt from a low height and that's why is this happening.

Verify the computer to a company that makes services or to someone who knows to repair it, but DO NOT TRY TO REPAIR YOURSELF if you aren't qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back