Someone please read my minibump files bugcheck 0x1000000a

The reason supplied by user ...... for the last unexpected shutdown of this computer is: System Failure: Stop error
Reason Code: 0x805000f
Bug ID:
Bugcheck String: 0x1000000a (0x00028d90, 0xd0000002, 0x00000001, 0x80a824a9)
Comment: 0x1000000a (0x00028d90, 0xd0000002, 0x00000001, 0x80a824a9)

Someone please read my minibump files.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Mini092510-01.zip
    43.3 KB · Views: 1
Of your bugchecks, one specifically points to a faulty driver: SiSRaid.sys
The others also may be related to this issue (0xA -NTFS is related to drive access and 0x8e point toward hardware)

Since a driver is listed by name, try roll back that driver, or contact the manufacturer about a possible update.

sisraid.sys

I did had 2 sata 1 drivers under mirroring raid. After 8 years the disks full up with data and I had to upgrade disk drives. I did create an image copy of the main disk I did install new disk drives.
The mistake was that I did install 2 new sata 2 disk drives this time instead of sata 1.
After that I got this error with sisraid and server rebooted very often. I did remove the mirroring raid from the disks and create an image schedule backup. Then I got reboots 2 times a day.
After 2 days I did find a solution from westen digital by changing the speed of the new sata2 drives from 300 to 150 with a jumper. Since that I got a reboot once every 4 days ( better than 2 times a day). Looking forward.
Any solution?

New minbump

I got an new minibump file after a new reboot.
Can you please read this one to
Thanks In Advance.

Attachments

• min.zip
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
Which make and Model Server is it? If its a HP server I may be able to help? Are you using a dedicated Raid Controller? If so, just the one or are you using 2? Sounds like the server is pretty old to me. Also, what is the OS that is installed?

This is hardware problem.
Your most recent minidumps crash with a hardware error.
This probably caused by, faulty ram/psu/mobo/cpu
IP_Misaligned is usually caused by faulty memory.

Suggestions
  • If you are overclocking any components, reset to the default settings.
  • Check the temperature of the CPU and make sure that it is not overheat (ie temperature < 60C)
  • Reseat the memory stick to another memory slot
  • Clean the dust inside the computer case
  • Make sure that the ram is compatible to the motherboard
If it still crashes, diagnose which memory stick is faulty:
  • Take out one memory stick. If windows does not crash, the removed memory stick is faulty.
  • If you have only one memory stick, replace the ram
  • Try Testing Memory with Memtest.

To check your RAM with Memtest.
Please follow this guide...

Please note that (unless you start getting errors reported) you will need to let this run a long time.
A good way of doing this is to let it run over night. In each 'pass" there are a series of eight memory tests that are run, each more complicated than the previous. You need to let it run a minimum of 7 passes, unless you start getting errors. If you have errors reported, you may want to re-run the test with only one stick of ram installed, checked each stick until you isolate those that are faulty. That way you can limit your replacement to those that actually need it.

I have seen reports of RAM passing until finally showing an error in the 11th pass or later...
so passing 7 full passes is not a guarantee that your RAM is okay.
Let us know the results.

Back