TechSpot

Sonos launches Play:3 all-in-one wireless speaker system

By Jos
Jul 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Sonos has updated its line of high-end wireless audio home systems with a new, relatively affordable model aimed at expanding its audience. The Play:3 will set you back $300, $100…

Read the whole story

2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

I would give $100 for it (ok, maybe, just maybe $200 just because of the syncing features). But $300 for what is essentially a speaker? I can live with my wires for now.

3. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,537   +329

Personally I would just go for a Bose Sound Dock 10 with the extra Blutooth addon and be done with it.

Seems like a good idea but I would feel as a single wireless speaker setup the Bose would be better.
    Although if you have the money to invest in more than one speaker, this would definately do the job properly! :)

4. MrAnderson

MrAnderson TS Maniac Posts: 488   +10

Depending on the quality of the speaker... they have single speakers with out any other compents going for 300+

That aside, I wish they had other speakers so you can have a wireless hometheater speaker set for 5.1 or 71 surround...

I need a surround speaker set that has the 2 rear and or 2 additional side speakers as wireless... cannot find or confirm in most sets...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.