Sony dcr-trv17 camcorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some help i have tapes a memory stick and the usb for the sony dcr-trv17 and i have a d.j computer and i have moviemaker and im trying to upload onto my computer and i have the movie made and my computer detects it and opens up the place were it shows me what in it but nothings in it i have made the video,well can yall help me out?:dead:so confused but thanks for anyhelpfull things!:wave:

I need some help i have tapes a memory stick and the usb for the sony dcr-trv17 and i have a d.j computer and i have moviemaker and im trying to upload onto my computer and i have the movie made and my computer detects it and opens up the place were it shows me what in it but nothings in it i have made the video,well can yall help me out?:dead:so confused but thanks for anyhelpfull things!:wave:

1. What's a "d.j computer"?

i have moviemaker and im trying to upload onto my computer and i have the movie made and my computer detects it and opens up the place were it shows me what in it but nothings in it i have made the video,
Sorry, i don't follow. Do you mean you insert something (what?) that the computer detects? and then what happens? what is it you see or don't see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back