Sony offers Music Unlimited app for Android

By Emil
Jun 16, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Sony has released a "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity" app on the Android Market in the US, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. You can…

Read the whole story
  2. But does it feature the latest advancements in identity theft?
  3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

Last time I checked, there was no reported identity theft from the Sony hack. But nice try at trying to be witty, though.

Anyway, I read the whole article, and I didn't see the word "price," or "subscription." Is this thing free of charge? A la Grooveshark?

EDIT: Just clicked the previous 2010 article; a little more of background information, specifically regarding the price, would have been nice...
  4. Mizzou

Mizzou TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 930

Looks like it's $3.99 for the basic plan and $9.99 for the premium service. It's not exactly clear what's really in the basic plan so I'd assume most would want the functionality of the premium plan. Not really that bad if you listen to a lot of music.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.