Sony PlayStation Phone gets a 12-page preview

By Emil
Jan 7, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. If you didn't think the Sony PlayStation Phone existed, you'll be convinced soon enough. The device has received a 12-page preview, full of pictures and videos, courtesy of the Chinese website IT168.

Read the whole story
  2. Looks fake, the controls don't move the car, it's just a regular xperia phone
  3. Decimae

Decimae TS Rookie Posts: 78

The other phone you're talking about was a leaked prerelease copy and doesn't promise a thing about the future phone.
  4. princeton

princeton TS Addict Posts: 1,677

A gaming phone doesn't run tegra 2. It'll flop then.
  5. Obviously the buttons dont move the car, the car is move by the phone accelerometer like an iphone
  6. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

It's pathetic. The1,500mAh battery alone, is a con big enough to know this device is not worth whatever the price it will be.
  7. it's chinese.... a sub par knock-off fake!!!!
  8. Andrek

Andrek TS Rookie Posts: 17

This is a worry, hopefully Sony doesn't destroy their reputation...if any!
  9. Wow, it even has accelerometer like the Wii. I can't wait to be on the bus playing like having a steering wheel.
  10. ElShotte

ElShotte TS Enthusiast Posts: 162

LOL @ All Above: Yeah, a 1 Ghz Snapdragon and a dedicated GPU, on a 1500 mAh Battery, that's a joke. My Droid 2 has a 1500 mAh battery with a 1Ghz OMAP CPU and no dedicated GPU and I can play games for about... I don't know, 3-4 hours. No Tegra 2 is definitely a loss. It seems that this is just a regular Android phone with a dedicated GPU, In my opinion it will have a tough time with the rest of them.