Sony PlayStation Vita to miss holiday 2011 season in the US, Europe

By Emil
Aug 4, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. The Sony PlayStation Vita has already passed through the FCC in the US, and a recent leak suggested the European launch is slated for October. Despite this, Sony plans to…

Read the whole story
  2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

Lol, Emil, you have been putting the same last three paragraphs on pretty much every recurring story here on Techspot. Seriously, I think people are starting to notice...
  3. Raswan

Raswan TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 279

Holy crapballs. I was just about to comment on this. :) He does it every time. 100 words of new info, followed by 500 words of repetition pulled from the archives.
  4. Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! :(
  5. KG363

KG363 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

This, his frequent misspellings/grammatical errors, and his many pointless rumor articles are what makes me skip pretty much all of his articles
  6. Lionvibez

Lionvibez TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 526   +75

To Emil

In Donald trump's voice "You're fired"

Now back on topic..

What the hell is with that shitty name Vita are you serious?

I'm still gonna call it the psp2 whoever was the marketing shill that came up with that name should be fired also :)
  7. That was a stupid thing to do, Sony! Miss the christmas market is the worst thing a company can do.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.