TechSpot

Sony reveals VAIO Duo 11 hybrid slate, VAIO Tap 20 'tabletop' AIO

By Matthew
Aug 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Confirming leaks from earlier this week, Sony has unveiled its keyboard-toting VAIO Duo 11 Windows 8 tablet. Similar to Microsoft's upcoming Surface products, the Duo 11 is a hybrid solution that aims to serve as both your tablet and notebook....

Read more

2. It all sounds very nice. If I had the money I would consider buying both of them...I really do like the style..

The only problem with Sony Computers in how much garbage they put onto the machines. For about a month I kept all of their software on my computer. Then I removed it all and it was literally twice as fast.

3. madboyv1

madboyv1 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 959   +49

1.3kg seems pretty heavy even when you take everything in stride, but it surely looks like a nice hybrid tablet (aside from the Sony price). Of course, when you don't need the keyboard, it does not look like it comes off nor can you engage the kickstand, at least from the picture.

4. RajeGera

RajeGera TS Rookie Posts: 50

Sounds amaing..lukin forward 2 its launch price...

5. Neojt

Neojt TS Enthusiast Posts: 146   +10

Wow and I bet we wont see a lawsuit on this even if its a copy of the Asus Slider! even has almost the same name ...Surf Slider

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.