Sony Vaio VGN-FE890

Status
Not open for further replies.

sokhang

I was wondering if my laptop can handle games such as cod4, Left for Dead 2, Aion online ETC...

Intel core duo

1.83GHz

System Ram: 2GB (Can be upgraded)

Hard Drive: 160GB (Can be upgraded)

Window 7 Vista home premium

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600

Please tell me if my laptop can handle these games and any upgrade i need and thanks for your reply...^^

It is ok for basic / low detailed gaming experience. Not sure it will give any playable FPS for the games mentioned here.

lol i cant afford a gaming desktop or a gaming laptop sooo trying to get w/e works for my sony vaio =/

Short answer is that it can be done with the proper upgrades, but you will not get perfect high speed performance.

I guess he was talking about upgrading your 3d card, however keeping in view that its an notebook; they won't be much cheaper anyway.

I could see Left 4 Dead 2 running the best on that. I really doubt Aion would run well for ya if at all, and CoD4 possibly. But as stated above you can upgrade a laptop but it can be costly, mind you I didn't look anything up regarding yours.

You're best bet imo is trying to save up a little here and there to get a desktop that runs games decently. That can easily be done within $500-600 dollar budget.

You're best bet imo is trying to save up a little here and there to get a desktop that runs games decently. That can easily be done within $500-600 dollar budget.

Thats very good piece of advice; I would add one bit to this one, and that is to add a decent graphics card e.g. Radeon 4850/5750 i think they both can be found around 100$ or slightly more.

Thats very good piece of advice; I would add one bit to this one, and that is to add a decent graphics card e.g. Radeon 4850/5750 i think they both can be found around 100$ or slightly more.

Good point, especially if he saves up over the next few months he might see a drop in some of those cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back