Sony Xperia SmartWatch connects to your Android handset

By Jos
Apr 12, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Have you ever wanted a watch that can connect with your smartphone so you can read text messages, social updates, and control music without the hassle of having to dig…

Read the whole story
  2. I just got my Sony Ericsson Live smart watch for $35, recommended by your tech deals :)
  3. Id rather get this one : Pebble E-Paper Smartwatch

looks better 1/100th of the price plus its epaper so no glare !!
  4. tengeta

tengeta TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 632

uhh yeah, by the looks of it (especially the actual look of it) that pebble one smacks this thing out of the ballpark. i've made the mistake of investing in first generation technology one too many times though, so i'll wait and pay a little more to see what the real world users think in a year (and probably pay less).
  5. I agree that the Pebble has a more appealing design, but 1/100th of the price? WTF? The Sony is $150 and the Pebble's going for $115/$125 right now. That's more like 5/6ths. I haven't seen too many Pebbles that are on sale for a buck-fifty.
  6. Aatif

Aatif Newcomer, in training

How did you get it for only $35 when it costs around $150?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.