Sound activated subwoofers?

By JamesPromIII
Nov 30, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Is there such a thing as a sound activated subwoofer, if so where can I find one that's got a red ring?
  2. LNCPapa

    LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

    It sounds like you may be talking about the old Cerwin Vega speaker surrounds, but I'm not sure what you mean by sound activated subwoofer.
  3. JamesPromIII

    JamesPromIII TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 130

    Is there anyplace that would do that, or sell subwoofers like that?

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...