Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek

Hello

How many Sound card can be installed in one PC.

IF it is possible to installe more than one sound card then, how it will be possible for me install, and what more changes i need to make.

Thanking You

Vivek

The maximum amount depends on drivers, OS, the sound cards themselves and the computer itself but I'd think you can get away with 2-3-4 with little problems.

You just plug it in and pray. Install drivers. Windows lets you pick the primary sound card to use for wave and MIDI. All decent sound producing programs let you select the sound card to use.

I have installed 2 sound cards on one machine , both are configured and now when i playes any wave file Or song , i can here it bye one sound card where as othere sound card playes "Ding" Ding Ding sound continiusly.

What could be this .

can You Help me

Vivek

Make sure you have selected a primary sound card in the control panel. Set it to the one you want to play music through.

If you are using a program capable of using different sound cards (such as Winamp) make sure you select the one that you selected in the control panel as your primary sound card.

Try turning off sound schemes in the control panel as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back