Sound issue -- noise coming from subwoofer

I recently bought a creative 5.1 sound system for my pc, but every now and then (usually when a new screen opens) the sub woofer makes a noise.
Ive tried several things and I think ive narrowed it down to windows sound effect or sound card.The sound effect is when there is a screen change which is being detected and played by the bass woofer. I'm not sure where I would find this in the control panel I have looked and cant see where to disable.
Regarding the sound card, if your monitor has built in speakers and your sound card is getting confused between the different systems.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

I think you can find all the Windows sounds under Control Panel->Sound->Sounds tab. You can select a system sound and then hit the Play button (it's the right arrow button) to play and hear it through your speakers. Don't know why you're having the problem but is one way to check system sound playback

Sound issue

Yeah sometimes there would be a fault of wires connected would be touching eachother so it can create that problem of sound mixing aur disabling.

Back