Sound, network adapter and USB port drivers corrupted

HI all,

As the title suggest, half of my laptop driver are corrupted (network, USB, and sound). I had installed a program called 'motion joy' and play with the software... right after i reboot my laptop, the sound icon and the network icon on the system tray are crossed out. I can see yellow exclamation mark on the drivers icons on device manager.

I made an attempt to roll back those corrupted drivers but nothing happen. Even when i try to update it, it says i had the latest driver. ;( I tried to uninstall the driver but the those driver files at 'system32/driver' are still there. I even tried to run driver CD that comes along with my laptop, and when I run the installer, it states that all the drivers are install.

so bascially now my laptop boot, run program BUT can't access internet , all USB ports are unavailable,and no sound at all. Please help ;(

Try doing a System Restore to a point prior to the problem. You didn't indicate your OS. I gave a link to windows 7. just google it if you're running a different version of Windows

Back