Sound problem: I have none

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluXDragon

Firstly - sure as hell hope I have this in the right place.

Well on to the point, I have no sound as you've probably guessed. Got my speakers on full volume with music playing right now and there ain't a sound coming from it except a faint, well forgot the word, but you probably know what I'm talking about.

So, I've got my sound working perfectly, I turn off my music and go AFK for a while. I come back, turn on my music and nothing's coming out. I check that everything's plugged in, it's all good. I go into control panel and open "Sounds and Audio Devices" and check a few thing's out there. Nothing suspicious. So, out of ideas, I reset my computer. Still nothing. It's been about 30 minutes and I'm already really "pee'd" off about it.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

PS. I bet this is really easily fixed, and I personally have no idea. Either that or it can't be fixed. My computer is stuffed enough as it is.

Restart
Also check to see you haven't muted the volume

If that doesn't work, replace the faulty speakers

I can give you complete instructions on how to fix your Commodore 64 when you confirm it IS a Commodore 64.

If it is. Since YOU DID NOT SAY!!

Hmm. Another way of saying that.

Please put your System Specs information in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

Please click on Yes in your Profile To this question:
Would you like to show other members your computer specs? Default is (NO) This will be displayed in your posts via a drop down menu for other members to view. Add your system specs in your usercp Edit options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back