TechSpot

Soundmax problem!

By Pesh
Mar 2, 2008
  1. Hello!
    I got a problem with my soundmax.
    I cant open it because the icon have a red circel around it.
    [​IMG]
    Please help.

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Sound is disabled

Please check Device Manager or Sound options in Control Panel if it is Muted

Device Manager:
    Start--> Run--> devmgmt.msc

3. Pesh

Pesh TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well i found nothing on Device manager >Sound> and Soundmax intereg something like that, it was no error.

And when i try to open Soundmax in Control Panel, nothing shows up.

4. kimsland

You will need to go to Add/Remove programs and un-install SoundMax then re-install it again.
    Sound seems to be first to become corrupted

5. Pesh

Pesh TS Rookie Topic Starter

And how do i reinstall Soundmax i got the 5.0 version and i cant find from google like Download Soundmax 5.0 :( .

6. kimsland

Please put your System Specs in your Profile

If you have a proprietory computer like Dell; HP; Acer etc, please manually write this in the mobo field (ie Dell Dimension 3100 - as an example)

7. Gavin_Capacitor

Gavin_Capacitor TS Rookie Posts: 81

Well, If i had to guess I'd say go the your mobo manufactures website or the maker of your computer and download it. Or, failing that you could *try* using the driver CD that came with your mobo/computer which just *might* have the soundmax program on there.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.