SP3 for windows xp pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if there is anyway to uninstall sp3? I did everything right, step by step, including a restore point but I've had problems galore after sp3. Took one of my tech guys 3 hours to get a printer working again, my PC and internet (we have DSL) are slow and erratic, and my hardware is "strange". My dvd drive door keeps opening up for no reason and desktop functions seem to "hesitate".
I also have been arbitrarily been taken out of an internet site (yours by the way) to a Wipedia site for some type of shredder spyware.
Yes my AVG 8.0 is working fine, my hard drives are all clean as a whistle and I use spoofing so my one can determine my exact URL.
After installing sp3 and having these problems I tried to restore my PC ... to no avail which irritated me to no end. Microsoft said I'd have to pay them for support for their OS. So what's new.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have not installed it, but if it is like SP1 and SP2 you had an option to backup the current system files or something like that so you could uninstall it if something went wrong.

So my advice - check your Add/Remove Programs control panel.

Confirmed

Windows Xp Service Pack 3 Remove
Shows in Add/Remove programs
(You do not need to tick show updates either)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back