TechSpot

Spam king Sanford Wallace indicted for Facebook spam

By Shawn Knight
Aug 8, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. One of the most prominent Internet spammers turned himself in after an indictment filed in San Jose federal court last week. Self-proclaimed ‘Spam King’ Sanford Wallace is accused of sending…

Read the whole story
  2. TomSEA

TomSEA TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,334   +382

3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,594   +864

And lots of people "penetrating his network" while he's there!...;) Or as I also like to phrase it, putting penitence with a capital "P" into the penitent's sewage treatment facility.
  4. HiDDeNMisT

HiDDeNMisT TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 202   +11

Wow this guy is crazy
  5. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 965   +99

Not to be hash or anything but he wont loose it lol....Crazy ****...
  6. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,383   +15

Talk about white trash.
  7. Mindwraith

Mindwraith TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 186

looks like jail will be a marked improvement over his current life, at least he'll be socializing with humans for a change.
  8. yorro

yorro TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 245

This Disgust Me
  9. 3DCGMODELER

3DCGMODELER TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 307   +18

Hang him up in the Public wooden post so everybody can throw spam from a can at him
  10. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,594   +864

Would you advocate that we also hang him upside down, as an homage and tribute to the whole Mussolini and his girlfriend's untimely end thing?

I just pictured him in his jail cell, wearing women's panties. OUCH...!!!! I may have accidentally poked out my mind's eye...:confused:
  11. Imagine how much quicker the interweb would be without all these spammers...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.