TechSpot

Speaker Problems??

By Texmen1447
Jul 8, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont know i have my dell speakers hooked up, and everytime i goto volume controll i get this message, plus i get no sound..

[​IMG]
  2. pdyckman@comcas

pdyckman@comcas TS Rookie Posts: 718

Have you made a change in speakers lately? Have your "speakers" ever worked? I could use some more info. I do not understand what you wrote. There are many reasons why your sound may not be working. If you open "control panel" and select "system" than choose the "hardware" tab you will see the "device manager" option. Choose that and send a picture after you choose "sound". This wimdow may show what is wrong. (I do not know your experience level, so I tell you this). Good Luck.
  3. mephisto_007

mephisto_007 TS Maniac Posts: 305

Your sound driver has corrupted, try uninstalled and reinstall your sound driver...
  4. Texmen1447

Texmen1447 TS Rookie Topic Starter

haha, my experiance level.. Im just a basic coder.. VB - C++, but, i dont have drivers for it, do you know where i can get my driver?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.