Speaker trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaCt0R

K well i just got a new computer and a new monitor so the computer comes with 2 speakers and the monitor has 2 speakers that are built in so i figure that i will just use all four but for some reason even though i can plug them into the two different plugs at the same time whichever one i plug in second works. I can get either set to work but not with the other one at the same time and i was wondering if anyone could help me set it up. (vista btw)

Thanks for the help

Well, depending what kind of audio devices you have downloaded.

You may be able to do this or something similar. go to Start -> control panel -> sound effect manager (if you have realtek) -> Speaker configuration -> set the audio output settings for where you are plugging in the 2 sets

For example mine is set to 2 channel as I only have 1 thing plugged in to line out and that is my amp. If you set to 4 channel then it will change and will tell you which to plugs should be used for 2 sets plugged in. As you can see in my configuration green is line out. if you change to 4 channel blue switches to also be a line out. In 6 channel they are both line out, and orange is for your sub.

speakerconfigcd5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back