SpeedFan GPU Temperature

By jtickner1
Apr 19, 2008
  1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could assist me in figuring out which of these SpeedFan temps is my GPU.

The 2 pictures I have uploaded show the Temperatures and the Chip of each temperature it's monitoring.

Temp 1 - I don't know
    Temp 2 - I don't know
    Temp 3 - I don't know
    Local (LM90 Chip) - I don't know
    Remote (LM90 Chip) - I have a feeling this may be it
    HD0 - HDD
    HD1 - HDD
    Core - CPU

Would be great if someone could help me out as I think my GPU's fan is starting to fail and I would like to monitor the temperatures.

Attached Files:

2. xXxZxXx

xXxZxXx TS Rookie Posts: 77

I'm not sure of that program, but to make sure, your video card isn't onboard right? If so it won't display a tempature, but you can try a different program like Everest Home Editiion or Pc Wizard. You'd to have to find Everest, but I know the link for PC Wizard, theirs two ways to use the program also, run it from a exe without installing it or install it.
  3. i would say it is both,one is the pcb and the other is the gpu(normally the highest) Local =PCB Remote=GPU try and find GPU-Z it might help.
  4. How are your hard drives so cool?
  5. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 650

Uhm. I'm not really sure. I may have just turned my PC on. They have no fans blowing directly on to them :p
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.