SpeedFan GPU Temperature

By jtickner1
Apr 19, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could assist me in figuring out which of these SpeedFan temps is my GPU.

The 2 pictures I have uploaded show the Temperatures and the Chip of each temperature it's monitoring.

Temp 1 - I don't know
    Temp 2 - I don't know
    Temp 3 - I don't know
    Local (LM90 Chip) - I don't know
    Remote (LM90 Chip) - I have a feeling this may be it
    HD0 - HDD
    HD1 - HDD
    Core - CPU

Would be great if someone could help me out as I think my GPU's fan is starting to fail and I would like to monitor the temperatures.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. xXxZxXx

xXxZxXx Newcomer, in training Posts: 107

I'm not sure of that program, but to make sure, your video card isn't onboard right? If so it won't display a tempature, but you can try a different program like Everest Home Editiion or Pc Wizard. You'd to have to find Everest, but I know the link for PC Wizard, theirs two ways to use the program also, run it from a exe without installing it or install it. http://www.cpuid.com/pcwizard.php
  3. BMfan

BMfan TechSpot Guru Posts: 470   +47

i would say it is both,one is the pcb and the other is the gpu(normally the highest) Local =PCB Remote=GPU try and find GPU-Z it might help.
  4. BMfan

BMfan TechSpot Guru Posts: 470   +47

How are your hard drives so cool?
  5. jtickner1

jtickner1 TechSpot Chancellor Topic Starter Posts: 663

Uhm. I'm not really sure. I may have just turned my PC on. They have no fans blowing directly on to them :p
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.