Spilled water, now tower PC won't start

[FONT=Verdana]Alright, this is going to be a bit of a book, so prepare yourself. I will start out with system components: [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Mobo - Gigabyte 990 FXA-UD3 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]CPU - AMD FX-8120 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]PSU - Thermaltake TR2 RX 850W [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Memory - 2x 4GB 1866 GSkill Ripjaw [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]So, the initial problem was on Monday, when I spilled water into the top of my tower. I have watercooling, so that area is open with two fans and a radiator there. Anyway, I only spilled a little water and manually powered it off immediately. I took out components and dried everything, set it in the sun, and then tried powering it on much later. I got nothing, the lights would blink and that is all I would get. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I hoped it was the PSU, and took that out and did the jump bit with the paperclip, it started up, and I attached peripherals to it from another computer and it ran them fine. After testing it in different ways, I figured it was fine. So, I thought I may have destroyed my mobo or my processor. I reattached my PSU to my board, but I left the 12v CPU connection off and it started everything else up. So, I thought maybe the board was bad. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I picked up a new motherboard and proceeded to attach everything to it. I then crossed my fingers and gave it power, and it didn't work of course. So, my next step was CPU. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I bought a new CPU and I tried it out on my old motherboard first, thinking that maybe the motherboard was fine all along. Of course, it didn't work. So, I set everything up with new mobo, new CPU, minimum connections (no HD, no CDROM) and booted it up. It did start, with 12v and 24pin and everything connected. The graphics card spun up and everything, I thought "Thank god", but lo and behold I have no video. I swapped out my grphx card for another one from an old computer, questionable if the damn thing works, but it spun up and still no video output. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I got no beeps, ever, so I dunno if my motherboard even has a speaker on it. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Any thoughts? Did my troubleshooting components between two boards destroy anything, like did my new processor fry on the old board, or did the old processor fry my new board? I am getting terribly frustrated with this whole thing, and I am going to be in a lot of trouble if I don't get it up and running soon. There are virtual machines on my HD that I need, and I don't know that I can run them on any other computer because they are configured for that machine's processor, etc. Assuming the HD is even okay... [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Help?[/FONT]

Back