I knocked over a small glass of water on my laptop last night, most of the water skirted off. I dried the computer by taking the keyboard out, opening the case from one side and using a hairdrier on low. Here are the problems: Keyboard is typing by itself, types double letters/number and some keys dont work at all. I tried reseating the cable, but this did not help the problem. Power - The main power button does not work. I can get the pc to power on by taking the battery out, unplugging the power cord from the back, then plugging it back in. If the battery is in or the pc has been shut down without the battery installed and with the power cord in, the pushing the power button does not power on the pc. Please let me know how I can approach fixing these problems.