Split audio?

winterwolf1223

Hey guys,

So i use two monitors plus a connection to my hd tv at the same time. And i can play sounds on all of them including a set of speakers for my pc. What i wnt to know is if there is a way or a program that will allow me to play diferent sounds on each display? For example, the hd tv will only play sounds for the movie that my sister is watching while my speakers play audio for the game i am playing at the same time.

Ty!

I use three different playback devices (on this rig.) It has headphones, monitor or digital to a HT receiver. I can choose one but it will only play the same thing as the others would.

I use three different playback devices (on this rig.) It has headphones, monitor or digital to a HT receiver. I can choose one but it will only play the same thing as the others would.

Yea same thing here....I was hoping someone will know a way to play different things on each playback

Same thing there, one thing at a time the rest play the same tune. There was an android hack for this with newer Android TVs for example but it was dead on arrival and didn't work.

Hey guys,

So i use two monitors plus a connection to my hd tv at the same time. And i can play sounds on all of them including a set of speakers for my pc. What i wnt to know is if there is a way or a program that will allow me to play diferent sounds on each display? For example, the hd tv will only play sounds for the movie that my sister is watching while my speakers play audio for the game i am playing at the same time.

Ty!

if your games has audio settings you can set it to use different audio device, but very few games has that function. same goes with the music player.

Back