Spotify breaks 1 million subscriber mark

By Emil
Mar 7, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Spotify has announced it has passed the 1 million subscriber mark, making it the biggest paid music service in the world. The company also noted that its members are sharing some 200 million playlists and that it reached 1 million users almost two years ago.

Read the whole story
  2. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TechSpot Maniac Posts: 541

So is that 1Million PAYING subscribers?. I paid for a few months but cancelled and my account reverted to spotify free. I can still listen to lal the same music theres just some adverts in between and I can't listen if my Internet is down. Its just £5 A month for add free unlimited music and £10 if you want to get spotify in your phone and listen to cached music when you have no internets.

Most my freinds are on free unlimited Spotify (invite only, I gave away 4 invite codes)

If you sign up got free today you have further restrictions like a max number of songs you can listen to in a month, just subscribe for 1 month @£5 and cancel and you get unlimited +2 invite codes to flog on ebay/ give to freinds easy!

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.