TechSpot

Spotify comes to Sonos devices in the US

By Emil
Jul 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Spotify is now available on Sonos devices in the US. Spotify for Sonos allows you to create queues based on Spotify content and play playlists you've created on your desktop.…

Read the whole story

2. 1 Million to 50 Million Paid Subscribers in 1 year? Somehow I think they will be lucky to get to 5 Million. I mean they are ok but I still think Rhapsody is a better paid service since you can download the music to your computer and Mp3 players. They are the only service that allows that currently that I know of. I have have 3 Sansa Fuze Mp3 players...very cheap..And I can download as much music as I want to those devices...And you can also stream to phones like all the other services...like Spotify..So I think Rhapsody has better service in the Paid area...Now if Spotify is counting their free service then they might be correct.

3. unrelated but i think a huge factor to them selling premium service is ipod support for offline music. afaik rhapsody doesn't offer this unless you buy the music outright.