Spotify launches free-to-play top-50 charts, no subscription required

By Shawn Knight
May 21, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Following in the footsteps of Billboard, Spotify is now publishing a top-50 list of the most streamed and most shared tunes through the service. The lists are being made available as widgets for website owners to embed on their site....

Read more
  2. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TechSpot Addict Posts: 884   +171

I really like Spotify. I've been a paying member for awhile now. Maybe this will help me convince friends to jump on board with the service.
  3. Satki

Satki TechSpot Member Posts: 23

Yeah, I've been a subscriber for about a year now. Haven't bought any music in that time period, its just so convenient. The offline mode downloader is fantastic, though the android app occasionally has the minor annoyance of spazzing out and deleting all of the downloaded playlists. Simple enough to redownload though.
  4. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,163   +227

Although it sounds interesting, I already have 50 gb's of tunes on this pc. I may check it out thou.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.