TechSpot

Sprint rolls out new "Any Mobile, Anytime" plan

By Matthew
Sep 10, 2009
  1. Sprint is offering a new plan that offers unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling from a Sprint handset to a wireless phone on any other US carrier's network.

Read the whole story

2. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,206   +174

Sweet! Let the price wars begin.

3. Unless you already have their unlimited voice/data plan, in which case this is an offer of free cheesecake at an all you can eat buffet.

4. windmill007

windmill007 TS Rookie Posts: 308

About time... I hope some of the others come down to.

5. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 825   +17

he he. I'm still happy with my $35 (total - that includes the taxes and insurance) I got several years ago from a local provider. Now they have merged with Cellular One, and I get even better service. But still only $35 per month.,
    Plus there is not Sprint coverage here, and I did customer support for Sprint/Nextel and would NEVER use them.

6. KimmyBlot

KimmyBlot TS Rookie

The prepaid offers are so much better only their phones are not quite so nice but I really don't care about status and I don't need unlimited data. I have a Straight Talk phone with unlimited talk, texts and 30mb of data for $45per month. It suits me much better and it runs off Verizon's network, nationwide which is better than Sprint.

7. and i bet your phone totally sucks too!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.