TechSpot

Sprint rolls out new "Any Mobile, Anytime" plan

By Matthew
Sep 10, 2009
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sprint is offering a new plan that offers unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling from a Sprint handset to a wireless phone on any other US carrier's network.

Read the whole story
  2. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 972   +86

Sweet! Let the price wars begin.
  3. Unless you already have their unlimited voice/data plan, in which case this is an offer of free cheesecake at an all you can eat buffet.
  4. windmill007

windmill007 TS Rookie Posts: 311

About time... I hope some of the others come down to.
  5. TorturedChaos

TorturedChaos TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 843   +11

he he. I'm still happy with my $35 (total - that includes the taxes and insurance) I got several years ago from a local provider. Now they have merged with Cellular One, and I get even better service. But still only $35 per month.,
    Plus there is not Sprint coverage here, and I did customer support for Sprint/Nextel and would NEVER use them.
  6. KimmyBlot

KimmyBlot TS Rookie

The prepaid offers are so much better only their phones are not quite so nice but I really don't care about status and I don't need unlimited data. I have a Straight Talk phone with unlimited talk, texts and 30mb of data for $45per month. It suits me much better and it runs off Verizon's network, nationwide which is better than Sprint.
  7. and i bet your phone totally sucks too!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.