Spying on spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you follow the instructions below, you`ll be able to remove lots of nasties and useless stuff from your system. Once I have your log files, I`ll be able to advise you of what else needs to be got rid of(if anything)

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of lee1612k2 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

HJT log here! please stop these CiD adverts

I have attached the .log file could someone tell me how to sort my pc out!

Many Thanks

Lee

I have merged you other thread into this one and have deleted your copy and pasted HJT log.

I did ask you to provide AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs. Please do so in your next reply.

Your system is absolutely riddled with nasties.

You really need to follow all the instructions in this thread HERE. Post all the requested logs files, when done.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of leeroy23 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back