Srt file

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsou

dwnld a great film but it's winzip & can't now merge the srt and avi to get the subtitles & image & sound all working together, would be nice! - I've tried VLC and Media Player, what am I doing wrong? help plse - thanks

You would benefit from software specifically designed for the task of copying or recording film. DVD Pro, DVD Copy Pro, Nero 7 Ultra, Roxio Media Creator, and oh so many others.

You could also tells us what kinds of on-screen reports you get when you attempt this... the details of what you are doing.

"can't" means what? You get a stroke every time you try to select the subtitles track in VLC?

Maybe describe what you are doing and what is happening in more detail?

thanks ref srt file

Thanks to Nodsu and Raybay. I just got over a bout of 'flu and my brain is refunctioning - marginally - but enough to try again and open the avi file with VLC player and activate the manual subtitle function. Dah! OK, my excuse is that I'm in France and French is not my first language so it's taking a while to figure things out. I'll get there, with a little bit of help from you guys at TechSpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back