Stalker graphics problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbass

I am having problems with the graphics of STALKER clear sky and STALKER shadow of chernobyll.
The images and objects seem to drag along the screen when I move.
The first time I played stalker clear sky after installing it, it worked OK but it was lagging, so I restarted the game and changed the settings. Then when I started to play the screen was like this:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1828/sseskil092808111232marssd3.jpg

I have tried changing settings, reisntalling Nvidia drivers, resitalling directX, reinstalling the game etc.etc. but the same thing happens.
Then I decided to isntall the previous game, Shadow of Chernobyll, and the same thing happened.

These are my Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo T8300 2.3Ghz
Nvidia GeForce 8600GT
3GB RAM
OS Windows Vista 32bit.

It is a Lenovo Laptop.
Other games work correctly, such as MOH Airborne and Crysis.

What can I do? Im getting real desperate, as I bought the game from Steam and cant play.

I can't even make heads or tails of what is happening in that screenshot lol. I know the XRay engine can be buggy but wow. If all of your other games work correctly then the problem lies with the actual build of the game. Since your are running it with Steam, you could contact support and tell them what is happening or have a look on the Forums about the issue. The CSG site may also have some info. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do if the game itself is being problematic, other than wait for a patch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back