Star Wars Galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

vassil3427

Anyone here play Star Wars Galaxies? A friend and I are considering getting this game, it looks really awesome, time consuming, but awesome. Anyone here have any input on the game?

I wanted to play it but then I found out that they were planning on charging monthly for access to the game servers, plus the charge to buy the game. It's not at all worth it to me for that.

I've also heard a lot of bad things about the quality of the game, but if you are interested in playing it then I'd suggest giving it a try yourself (dont take my word for it) :p. I've never played it anyway so I can't really give you a good opinion. I just know I'm not paying monthly to play online! :)

I played the beta a bit - absolutely hated it. Felt more like work than play. It's slick for the first few days though.

Thanks for the replies, I guess I'm going to pick it up this friday and try it out...I'll be out 50 bucks if I dont like it...but I think I'll like it, a friend and I are both going to get the game, and hopefully explore the galaxy as a team..lol...

You'll be out 50 bucks if you don't like, but if you do like.. Then you'll be out hundreds. :)

Ok Well I got the game, It is kinda weird to get used to, it's pretty awesome though, right now its a bit boring cause I have to do stupid little missions to get credits because I dont have the skill/abilities to take on more advanced missions(but soon I'll gain enough skill to get better training and take on better missions). The game right now doesnt have user vehicles, you can only ride animals...but in a patch they are releasing soon they are adding individual vehicles which will make getting around alot faster and more enjoyable....All in all I am happy with the game, I just cant wait till I get my status high enough to join the Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back