Star Wars ToR crashing

Luurch

So anyways thought I would try to put a bug in someones butt and see if they have mroe luck then I do, since release of Star Wars The Old Republic, I and many many many other users have been experiencing hard system crashes all the way to the point where most of us are forced into a hard reset power button for 5 secondsI.

It seems to happen with a variety of video cards and intel and amd based systems, and still nothing real from the devs about them fixing it, so I thought I would see if anyone on your team could put a bug in their asses about getting this fixed?

We have sent dxdiags, msinfo(32)'s crash reports when they come in and we get the same responses about making sure your system is stable update c++ runtime etc, really no fix or a decent explanation for this to happen. And to boot when they see that you are playing the game, (again which we have to as gamers try even though we know it is futile) they consider the issue is resolved and close the ticket.

I have seen this problem on everything to bare system requirements all the way up to powerhouse systems, with 24 gigs of memory and they still experience the crashing sometimes to desktop and sometimes a black screen of death. I just find it extremely weird that I can play Battlefiled 3 for hours without a single glitch, but when I go to play SWToR I get hard locks like this and it is just getting to the point where I am sick of their nonsense answers that tech support gives.

I love the game and its dynamics, but it is really unplayable this way when the system crashes like this, and it is getting to the point where I am concerned that it may be doing something to the hardware, which I do not want obviously....

Alright enough of a rant, techspot HELP!!!

Concerned Gamer
Ryan

Back